Friday, June 13, 2008

Made It

I am in Seattle and am exhausted. The flights went off without a hitch. A national guardsman entertained me on the flight from La Crosse to MN. I slept for a little bit on the flight from MN to Seattle. Woke up just in time to see Mt. Ranier (way cool).

The cab ride was slightly terrifying. But we made it here alive. The cool thing about the cab, it was a Prius. I have never ridden in one before.

Oh and I have already seen Pikes Market with the flying fish and the original Starbucks. And I did a little bit of shopping. I heart Banana Republic.

I totally slacked and forgot to pack my camera/computer connector so all pictures will have to wait till I get home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seattle is a cool place - don't forget to have lots of fun (i.e.ditch the conference, man!)

Also, k_bel has decided to come to MN for July 4th after all! Would you want to come up?

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home