Thursday, December 07, 2006

latest


There was a horrible explosion at a factory in Milwaukee. My brother called to let me know that he was ok, which was good because I would have worried. He works about a mile away from where the explosion occurred and said that it felt like an earthquake. As of last night, three people were dead and around 40 people were injured. This story made the national news.


The job thing is still going slowly but surely. I should get outside to clear my mind and to give myself a break, but it is darn cold out. It is 13 degrees, but that is not taking the wind chill into consideration. I like snow. I like it cold-ish. But I do not like it blistering cold. Here's hoping I find a job someplace in the South.

Has anyone ever owned a Chia Pet? I just saw a commercial for them and am amazed that they are still for sale, considering I do not know anyone who has had one. Also, they are still using the same cheesy commercial from past years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home