Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving


I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays. ~~Henny Youngman [US (English-born) comedian (1906 - 1998)]


It is that time of year again, the start of the Christmas holiday. To me, Thanksgiving was the signal that Christmas is coming. Christmas music is played on the radio, holiday programs begin to appear on TV and for the past 7 years, the last projects and papers were due (not including finals) either before or after the holiday.

I will be heading home to Sheboygan (picture to the left) for a week or so. There really is not much to do in Sheboygan, so I will have more than enough time to apply for jobs.

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm doing nothing special, I have to work that day.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home