Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Re-Runs



Its getting to be that time of year when TV shows are going into re-runs. It bummed me out last week and now this week when I sat down for a favorite show (Grey's Anatomy, The Office or Gilmore Girls) to find out it was a repeat. My life has been pretty up in the air, with most of my friends leaving Madison and me looking for a job, that I come to rely on my TV shows to entertain me and allow me to forget about my stress and worries.

Other Thoughts:

*Hiking at a WI state park is so peaceful and tranquil. It has become a favorite pastime of mine.
*Does a bat have rabies if it is flying around in spastic circles in broad daylight"
*Random country roads are fun to drive down, even if I don't know where they go.
*Wine tastes really good on a cold chilly October night.
*Daylight savings time is a wonderful thing. I never know if it is starting or ending, but falling back and gaining an extra hour of sleep makes me oh so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home