Monday, November 06, 2006

Christmas Music


Yes. I know it is only November, but I have been listening to Christmas music off and on since I went to Target the day after Halloween and they had all of the Halloween stuff gone and Christmas stuff out. I have compiled a play list of all of my favorite songs that I own, which includes John Denver and the Muppets, Mannheim Steamroller, Very merry Christmas' volumes 1 and 3 and a bunch more.

Christmas used to be my favorite time of year, what with winter break from school, good food and presents. But since I hit college, this time of year was filled with stress and worry about finishing papers or studying for tests. Now that college is over, I should be happy again, right? WRONG. Looking for a job is so much worse than cramming for finals or writing 15 page papers.

It is because of this feeling of wanting to regain the happiness of a carefree kid, that I am listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hang in there. I know you're going to have a great job soon!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home