Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day one of the conference

My 8:00 am class was titled " How to Answer Any Question With an Effective Answer." The gist of it is, to be concise and answer the what, how, and why. If you do these three, then you will rule. Also, be weary of getting trapped into speculating on future events. Oh and transitions are your friend. Use them to get back on topic of promoting your message when someone is trying to throw you off balance.

This afternoon, I was on Bainbridge Island. It is a quaint little town with fun shops. It reminded me of Door County but way less touristy. Oh and the ferry ride there is way fun.

We had sun today. Yea!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Oooo.... you were on Bainbridge Island!!! I got my very first orange sherbet there in 1984.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home