Thursday, July 03, 2008

all things flickr


I like to take pictures. I like to organize. I like the fact I get to do both with flickr. I have had a free flickr account for a couple of years, only recently purchasing a pro-account. I have enjoyed the ability to upload pictures to share with friends and family, instead of sending out multiple emails with pictures as attachments.


In a professional setting, I have used flickr to store photos of things I like or dislike in libraries. Instead of just having them in a folder on my computer, I am allowed to post the pictures, add descriptions and then garner feedback from my co-workers.


A few things I didn't know about flickr before taking this tutorial:


  • guest passes can be issued for photos you want to keep private.

  • use of a feed reader to stay on top of all the comments being made about your photos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home