Thursday, July 10, 2008

Missing


When has it become alright for friends to make plans with you and then cancel at the very last minute? I am trying not to be mad because I understand life happens. (Trust me. I understand that life does happen.) But. I am slightly upset. I had a bad day at work and was invited for some cheering up but declined because I had other plans made. Those plans, went kaput. They went kaput for a not very good reason. Instead of being around people and forgetting my stressful day, all I can seem to do is dwell on it. Days like today, make me miss living in the same city as my pre-La Crosse friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You know I'd drink something fun with you if we were geographically closer.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I am better. And kh, its all about location, location, loation! I need to visit Chicago more.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home