Tuesday, January 02, 2007

bizzaro world


Things that have given me pause in recent days:

It is January 2, 2007 and it is 39 degrees out. Blue skies, brown grass and no snow. Where has Winter gone to?

Getting sick after Christmas, but not New Years Eve.

Chocolate cake from Red Lobster is too chocolatey.

Robin Hood is the best animated Disney movie.

I can't get a picture of me with my eyes open, unless a flash is NOT used or I am drunk.

Dark chocolate is my new favorite type of candy.

Chaos is not something I am looking for in a career.

$4.99 for Empire Records is the best movie deal I have ever gotten.

I hope 2007 brings better job prospects my way or it will be another looooooong year.


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Happy New Year! I just got home from Madison and couldn't believe how great the weather was. Last Friday, 45 degrees and sunny, was fantastic.

I'm sure this year will bring a new job your way. :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home