Thursday, January 25, 2007

update

I never feel so lost as I do when I do not have the Internet. Driving without directions, not that big of a deal (that is why we have maps). However, as soon as the Internet connection breaks, I tend to freak out. I go through withdrawal. Perhaps this is a sign that I am addicted to the Internet. Hello my name is Megan and I am addicted to the Internet. I guess there are worse things I could be addicted to.

Update on the latest happenings of the life that is mine:
  • Saw Pan's Labyrinth today. Excellent movie. It is gruesome, sad, magical and enchanting.
  • I am sick and tired of looking for jobs.
  • I did not win the Powerball jackpot.
  • I am moving back to Sheboygan on Sunday.
  • So happy that the Office is on tonight.
  • Went shoe shopping and couldn't find a pair of black size 10 shoes that had only a slight heal that were not $80.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home