Wednesday, October 08, 2008

frustrations

life has been so frustrating lately. i know it could be a lot worse. lots of people i know are going through major life events like illnesses and unemployment, so in the grand scheme of things, i should be counting my blessings. however, even after one of the best weekends ever, saturday in the dells (torture museum and pirates cove) and dinner and a movie on sunday, i was frustrated with work by quarter to 11 on monday. i didn't even last until noon. i need a break. i need time to rejuvenate and get my librarian mojo back. i just don't know how.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. I know you know I went through a rough time personally a few weeks ago, but time has been a great healer and I'm feeling much better.

Can you talk to your boss about your frustrations at work? I really think you need to do that, otherwise those frustrations will only fester, which isn't healthy for you.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home