Monday, January 05, 2009

ho-hum winter blahs

This winter has not been fun. We have had too much snow and way too cold weather for my liking. Christmas was good. I enjoyed visiting family and friends so much that upon returning to La Crosse, I felt home sick. Weird, right? I never get home sick. However, a visit from Christy which turned into a relaxing weekend of laughing, west wing watching and scrabble playing, was just what I needed. Oh and planning a weekend in Madison to drink at the Dane, shop State Street and see grad school friends doesn't hurt the mood either. now, if only we can do away with the cold, i would be a happy camper again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm feeling that as well. I'm always down after coming home and having to leave. My goal for the new year is to come home for good.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

whoo hoo! I would love for you to return to WI. Let me know if there is anything I can help with getting you back to the badger state.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Are you hiring? Seriously, if you could mention to some people in the Wisconsin chapter that I'm looking to come back, I'd really appreciate it. I am looking at taking a job outside traditional librarianship to make that happen.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home